NETWORK MEMBERSHIP in The Christian PEN’s online group is FREE!
If you are a Christian* and either already working as a freelance editor/proofreader or interested in possibly pursuing this field, we would love to have you in our group.
*Please see our Statement of Faith for a definition of “Christian.”
|Click here to join The Christian PEN’s online group. After your membership is approved, you can begin posting messages to the group, reading other members’ messages, and replying to posts. Please start with an introduction of yourself to the other members, including both professional aspects (type of manuscripts you work with, specialties, how long you’ve been freelancing, etc.) and whatever personal details (where you live, marital status, kids/grandkids, etc.) you’d like to share.|
For $40 per year, contributing members of The Christian PEN enjoy additional benefits, including:
- Online exposure through having a bio, articles, etc. on the website
- Ability to post ads on the website (small additional fee)
- Receipt of our quarterly e-newsletter
- Eligibility to write articles for the newsletter (with your bio) and be interviewed as a featured editor
- Discounts on online courses
- Opportunity to teach online courses and offer editor tutoring
- Postings of job leads for self-publishing authors who are currently seeking editors.
For a detailed description of all contributing member benefits, click here.
|To receive full benefits with contributing membership status, click here to download the membership application form. Fill out the form, then send payment for first year’s annual dues.|
|If you are already a member of The Christian PEN’s main online group, you can join the prayer sub-loop by clicking here.|