Gold membership includes Silver benefits:
- Email loop to communicate with fellow members
- The Chicago Manual of Style online subscription discount
- Monthly e-newsletter
- 30% discount on PerfectIt annual software license
- Eligible to join the PEN Prayer loop
- May purchase website advertisements
- May write blog posts for the website
- May write articles for the e-newsletter
- Eligible to be the Featured Editor on the PEN Tips blog
- May list nonfiction books written by the Gold Member on our Style Guides & Reference Works page, with links for purchase
- May apply to teach at The PEN Institute (paid position)
- CEC membership
- CEC private email loop
- 20% discount on courses through The PEN Institute
- 30% discount on PENCON registration
- Bio and headshot on the PEN’s Gold Members page
- Will be announced in the e-newsletter when Gold level is achieved
- Active or newly accepted member of Christian Editor Connection (CEC) before filling out the Gold application; must pass at least one CEC test (testing fee: $20 per test). Note that applying for CEC membership requires two years of paid editing experience.
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
- $90 annual fee (includes CEC membership)
Memberships are nonrefundable.
If you are considering Gold membership for the first time, please submit the Gold membership application above and check your email for further instructions. Do not purchase the membership until your application has been approved.